Saturday, January 31, 2009

Amazing Words of HOPE!!

The Lord inspired me to read from my Bible and some amazing words of Hope were said to me:

"The Spirit of God came upon Azariah son of Eded. He went out to meet Asa and Benjamin. The Lord is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him he will forsake you..........But in their distress they turned to the Lord, the God of Israel, and sought him and he was found by them.......But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." 2 Chronicles 15:1-7

"All Judah rejoiced about the oath because they had sworn it wholeheartedly. They sought God eagerly, and he was found by them. so the Lord gave them rest on every side." 2 Chronicles 15:15

My husband and I have been struggling like most of the country with our finances and have given them prayerfully over to God for guidance and deliverance from debt. We are beginning to faithfully tithe and God has sent me a message letting me know he is with us and to not give up.

No comments: